Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Baby Shower Gift
















Ok, so I'm hoping I am not ruining the surprise by posting this before the actual baby shower, but I just can't help myself. In one of my hyperfocus episodes (adult adhd, no medication, just a VERY patient husband will do), I decided to make this for Amy, my host sister who put up with my teenage tantrums for a whole year, while I studied English in the U.S. as an exchange student 15 years ago; Needless to say, she deserves the best the world has to offer after being traumatized by my presence during her tender adolescence, so I tried my best!


check it out...

1 comment:

  1. That´s great! And yes, she deserves! I bet it wasn´t easy for her!! ahahaha. Just kidding! you know...

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! Hope to see you back here soon:)Beijos, allypye