Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Loving-the-Earth products to check out!

Here are three awesome earth-loving products I've spotted this summer, they all fulfill all my "S" requirements:

style- It HAS to be cute!


simplicity- It MUST be easy and practical:)


social consciousness- GIVING BACK is essential!





TOMS SHOES- Saw these at the Port Austin's Farmer's Market last weekend, LOVED IT! Check out their awesome products and mission here: http://www.tomsshoes.com/content.asp?tid=227




ECOJOT STATIONARY- Spotted in Downtown Kalamazoo:) all of the stuff is so super cute!! http://www.ecojot.com/




FREE TRADE ELEPHANT GRASS BASKETS FROM GHANA- My lovely mother-in-law bought me one! They are beautiful, sturdy and spacious! Thanks Cindy!! Since you can buy them from SO many places, I didn't want to endorse a particular web-site. But you can do a google search or visit your local Farmer's Market.















Do you know of any products that are stylish, simple and social oriented?
I will keep my eyes open to find more:)
Thanks for checking this out,
beijos
allypye






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment! Hope to see you back here soon:)Beijos, allypye