Sunday, June 27, 2010

Girlie picture frames

This weekend I decided to work on these picture frames that were laying around in the basement; I really didn't want to spend any $ so I dug out some fun paper and forgotten pop up stickers, grabbed some paint and went with it! I REALLY enjoyed making these! They will look quite adorable hanging in Bella's room! Check it out:) 
The basic process was to put a coat of paint on a wooden frame, and then play a little with textures to give the project a rich base. I picked out papers to compliment paint colors and decoupaged it onto the frame with some Mod-Podge 
I then added some pop-up stickers, but as a suggestion, i would do that before using the mod podge
since the stickers did not stick on so well the first time I tried these.
Final touches were made by adding some self-stick gems
and that's all!







































 thanks for reading! beijos,
 allypye

2 comments:

  1. Those are really very nice ally. Glad you posted them as it gives me ideas too. Have a great week. Take care.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! Hope to see you back here soon:)Beijos, allypye