Monday, October 26, 2009

good is here

"Walk in the Woods" photographed by allypye

Hello everyone! I've missed blogging for the past couple of weeks, so busy with life, there isn't time to just sit and decompress... I think I am finally getting out of the rut from just before my birthday last month. I have begun to exercise often and am being diligent about taking my supplements.
Old friends came back into my life when I thought I'd lost them forever and new possibilities arise at the end of this intensely burdened year. There is so much beauty in what is beyond my understanding, and I can't help but to feel so blessed by the changes that have taken place when they were most needed.
It is interesting to look at personal growth from the perspective of now, and admitting my shortcomings and imperfections push me on a direction of self acceptance; there is so much that is wrong, but so much that is right too! I am just so glad for today, for the wonderful ability of the universe to wash away the debris on the shore, wave by wave.
Getting to know myself better is exciting, even when it doesn't fit the mold; I am who I am now but ready to change tomorrow, because nothing in me is motionless or inert; Within each of us there are hundreds of others, and that's just how it should be!
Thanks for reading,
beijos
allypye

3 comments:

  1. Ally, that was just beautiful. Right time for me to read this post too. I'm always changing moods. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Agradeço a sua visita!Um abraço,Monique

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fico feliz em saber que vc gostou do meu trabalho, olhei o seu comentario no blog art eco e vc estava com uma dúvida sobre exportação?
    Depende da quantidade de peças,se for apenas 01 pode ser via correio. um abraço!
    Dumazzoni

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! Hope to see you back here soon:)Beijos, allypye