Thursday, October 1, 2009

My Birthday Presents

About two weeks ago I turned 31. This is the first time I have actually written about it, so I must take a minute to let it soak in...



Okay, I'm good now.
Anyway, I wanted to share my birthday presents with you! I think they say a lot about where my interests are at this point in my life; Hope you like them...


Boots: I love these! They make me feel pretty and powerful all at once! Who does not need that every once in a while?


Book # 1: Beautiful book, I absolutely LOVE the ideas here!

Messenger Bag: Kohls rocks my world! This brand (AXCESS), is my favorite!


Real Simple Mag Subscription: If you have been reading this blog for a while, you know I was happy about this one...



JULIA, oh, JULIA!! The missing piece to my love affair with the movie and the book; So far I have only chopped veggies "Julia Style", didn't go so well but I will keep practicing!



Soldering Iron: I cannot wait to get started on some mixed media stuff with this heat machine!



Book #2: A while ago I had a post on this book. Beautiful and Inspiring, now it is mine:)

That is about it! I also had a really great dinner and a movie date with my partner in life and actually, that was the best part of it all! Hope your next birthday is wonderful! You deserve it!

beijos

allypye

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment! Hope to see you back here soon:)Beijos, allypye