Saturday, October 3, 2009

Rainy day play...












It has been raining all day today, I am feeling a bit moody and without much motivation to take on a full art piece, but I can feel my soul craving, begging me to do something creative...I decided to do something small, and came up with a couple of little barrettes for my Bella Boo (the three year old). I love working small on paper, but these little hair pins became more of a challenge than I thought!
I give all the props for the people that do this full time check out some of my favorites:
http://www.ribboncandyhairbows.etsy.com/
http://www.mcclippies.etsy.com/
Hope everyone is having a great weekend and remember to keep those creative juices flowing...
thanks for reading
beijos,
allypye

2 comments:

  1. And creative they are. I really like them. They are quite festive. Thanks for sharing. Have a great Sunday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Ally. Stop by my blog and pick up your award. Have a great Sunday.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! Hope to see you back here soon:)Beijos, allypye