Friday, August 27, 2010

Birdies- sewing adventure # 3

I've started to look at patterns while in stores and realized that if I ever depend on them to sew it will just NOT happen. I don't know what it is but patterns confuse me more than quantum physics, so I am not going there as of now. I've decided to sew these little birdies, which I hope will be an effort eventually multiplied to 30 (? arbitrary number...) so I can redecorate our Christmas tree. These were my first attempts:




These guys sure made my day. A super easy, rewarding sewing adventure!

Thanks for reading!
beijos
allypye


2 comments:

  1. ally pye, they are darlings. How sweet. You are already thinking of Xmas. I also like to make my own decorations. This year I'll make just one and add it to the rest. Very nice. I like that you are sewing. Take care.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi allypye, I love your little birds, they are sooo cute! I like your previous posts, too. Your whole blog is very nice.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! Hope to see you back here soon:)Beijos, allypye