Friday, August 27, 2010

This is my newest piece. I worked on a different painting project yesterday for 7 hours, and even though I was exhausted after that, I still wanted to make something just for fun. This little painting has a bit of collage, some thread and acrylic paint
It is starting to combine some elements that have been a part of my sketches for months now, so it feels like I am developing some sort of recognizable pattern. Although I realize that I might be overusing this color palette, its just too much fun to stop...
I hope you like it!
Thanks for reading!
beijos
allypye

2 comments:

  1. You and I must be on the same wave length. I've been doing bits of material with copies of some of my paintings sewn on, other collage, and paint. Fun. Yours is just wonderful. Glad to see you are having some free time to do real fun stuff. Take care.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like this one, fun colors and interesting comp.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! Hope to see you back here soon:)Beijos, allypye