Monday, August 9, 2010

Sewing Adventure #2


hello all!
Today I am going to share my second sewing project with you. Please keep in mind that I am an infant. Therefore harsh criticisms aren't fair  ;)
We have a fairly large dining room table, and I lOvE dressing it up with interesting place mats and table runners (the World Market appreciates this obsession very much!); so I've decided to make place mats! This first attempt turned out to be completely useless, but I am madly in love with it nevertheless!
Second cautionary note: The stitching is a crude mess of thread so just try to be patient with my newborn attempts to survive in sewing land!

Cut out leafs

Trying to embroider a little

back, or front, if the other side gets dirty;)


 That's it my friends!

Thanks for reading!
beijos
allypye

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment! Hope to see you back here soon:)Beijos, allypye