Friday, August 6, 2010

Little Paintings...

Well, I don't have to say that I am having a little affair with fabric lately right? 
It just so happens that I am working on a series of children's paintings for a new bundle of joy who is to arrive later this year- my first COMMISSIONED set of paintings, if I may say so humbly!
But before I painted the series, I've decided to get some practice with actually painting on a canvas again. The combination of needing to paint for practice and not being able to let go of my new found love of fabric gave birth to these little OwLs...








































I like them. not sure yet about the metallic blue background, but who can resist a request from a angel faced 7 year old?



NoT Me :)


Thanks for reading!
beijos
allypye


Enhanced by Zemanta

1 comment:

  1. Congrats Ally on your commission. That's always nice to hear. I love that work your are doing with the fabric, it's awesome. Thanks for sharing your fun creativeness. Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! Hope to see you back here soon:)Beijos, allypye